Hepatitis C Medications: The Burchfield Group's focused look at Utilization
By Steve AndersonMon, Feb, 08, 2016 @ 08:02 AM
Hepatitis C medications have likely impacted your 2015 budget. They are poised to potentially impact future year’s budgets and may break your budget if you are not aware of how this category is impacting prescription spend and total health care costs. Analyzing the first year’s utilization in your plan will help you prepare better.
Steve AndersonMon, Feb, 08, 2016 @ 08:02 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Mar, 11, 2015 @ 16:03 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Feb, 02, 2015 @ 14:02 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Mar, 05, 2014 @ 14:03 PM
- Pass-Through Versus Spread Pharmacy Pricing: 7 Tips for Determining Which is Better
- 5 Things Your PBM Doesn’t Want You to Know About PBM Contracts and Procurement
- 6 Things Every Pharmacy Benefits Management Contract Should Contain Before You Sign
- 8 Ways to Maximize Negotiating Leverage for PBM Services
- Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?