Covering OTC products offers plans untapped saving opportunity
By Chris Hanson-EhlingerThu, Apr, 30, 2015 @ 16:04 PM
Save your plan and members money by changing how you cover certain OTC products and excluding select prescription-only alternatives.
Chris Hanson-EhlingerThu, Apr, 30, 2015 @ 16:04 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Feb, 02, 2015 @ 14:02 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Jan, 12, 2015 @ 10:01 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerThu, Jan, 08, 2015 @ 09:01 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerTue, Dec, 09, 2014 @ 14:12 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Dec, 03, 2014 @ 10:12 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Jul, 16, 2014 @ 10:07 AM
- Pass-Through Versus Spread Pharmacy Pricing: 7 Tips for Determining Which is Better
- 5 Things Your PBM Doesn’t Want You to Know About PBM Contracts and Procurement
- 6 Things Every Pharmacy Benefits Management Contract Should Contain Before You Sign
- 8 Ways to Maximize Negotiating Leverage for PBM Services
- Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?