Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?
By Brett McCabeThu, Aug, 24, 2017 @ 14:08 PM
There’s long been chatter in the healthcare market about value-based contracting and other initiatives designed to assure payers that what they purchase is both cost-effective and promotes better patient outcomes. One innovation getting buzz these days involves pharmaceutical outcomes-based guarantees. But employers should retain healthy skepticism – for now – regarding whether such arrangements really provide undisputable value.
Brett McCabeThu, Aug, 24, 2017 @ 14:08 PM
Craig ObergWed, Aug, 16, 2017 @ 10:08 AM
Phil DeNucciThu, Apr, 13, 2017 @ 09:04 AM
Craig ObergThu, Mar, 16, 2017 @ 09:03 AM
Phil DeNucciThu, Feb, 23, 2017 @ 01:02 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerTue, Dec, 09, 2014 @ 14:12 PM
- Pass-Through Versus Spread Pharmacy Pricing: 7 Tips for Determining Which is Better
- 5 Things Your PBM Doesn’t Want You to Know About PBM Contracts and Procurement
- 6 Things Every Pharmacy Benefits Management Contract Should Contain Before You Sign
- 8 Ways to Maximize Negotiating Leverage for PBM Services
- Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?