Drug Prices Aren’t the Only Reason You Should be Auditing Your PBM
By Phil DeNucciThu, Apr, 13, 2017 @ 09:04 AM
If you are like most employers, when you contract with a Pharmacy Benefit Management company (PBM), you assume that it delivers on getting you the best drug prices and other discounts you are entitled to. After all, PBMs are the experts on drug prices and have leverage with drug manufacturers to negotiate the best drug prices on behalf of their employer clients.
Phil DeNucciThu, Apr, 13, 2017 @ 09:04 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Apr, 07, 2014 @ 08:04 AM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerThu, Jan, 02, 2014 @ 13:01 PM
- Pass-Through Versus Spread Pharmacy Pricing: 7 Tips for Determining Which is Better
- 5 Things Your PBM Doesn’t Want You to Know About PBM Contracts and Procurement
- 6 Things Every Pharmacy Benefits Management Contract Should Contain Before You Sign
- 8 Ways to Maximize Negotiating Leverage for PBM Services
- Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?