Treating Hep C divides PBMs and worries plan sponsors
By Chris Hanson-EhlingerFri, Jan, 09, 2015 @ 08:01 AM
Advancements in treating Hepatitis C over the past several months have been truly astounding. Gone are the days when patients could only maintain this condition using multiple medications, frequently available only as an injectable product, with many uncomfortable side effects. Today, many patients can be treated with well tolerated, oral medications. The efficacy of the latest generation of products far exceeds what was available previously and the vast majority of patients can now be cured of Hepatitis C and not simply maintain the chronic disease.
Chris Hanson-EhlingerFri, Jan, 09, 2015 @ 08:01 AM
- Pass-Through Versus Spread Pharmacy Pricing: 7 Tips for Determining Which is Better
- 5 Things Your PBM Doesn’t Want You to Know About PBM Contracts and Procurement
- 6 Things Every Pharmacy Benefits Management Contract Should Contain Before You Sign
- 8 Ways to Maximize Negotiating Leverage for PBM Services
- Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?