Uncertainty clouds biosimilar market debut
By Chris Hanson-EhlingerTue, Mar, 24, 2015 @ 11:03 AM
Phil DeNucci, RPh, managing consultant at The Burchfield Group, weighs in on biosimilars and how health plans can prepare for them in Drug Benefit News.
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Mar, 11, 2015 @ 16:03 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Feb, 02, 2015 @ 14:02 PM
Chris Hanson-EhlingerThu, Dec, 19, 2013 @ 14:12 PM
- Pass-Through Versus Spread Pharmacy Pricing: 7 Tips for Determining Which is Better
- 5 Things Your PBM Doesn’t Want You to Know About PBM Contracts and Procurement
- 6 Things Every Pharmacy Benefits Management Contract Should Contain Before You Sign
- 8 Ways to Maximize Negotiating Leverage for PBM Services
- Outcomes-Based PBM Contract Guarantees: Boon or Bust for Employers?