Align data validation stakeholders to avoid last minute mistakes
By Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Aug, 18, 2014
Management and oversight of data validation varies between health plans. Different plans may use an audit department, a compliance unit or a Medicare oversight department. However your plan is structured, having a centralized business unit in charge of data validation reporting can ensure clear and effective communication to all stakeholders. Consider the following ideas to help make your 2015 review a success.
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Aug, 18, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Aug, 13, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Mar, 05, 2014
- How PBMs Make Money in the Medicare Part D Market – A GAO Report Analysis
- CMS Issues New Proposed Protocols for Medicare Part C and D Program Audits and Part C Timeliness Monitoring Project. Proposed Changes Would Take Effect in 2021 Audit Year.
- Zolgensma: Nine Steps Health Plans Can Take to Reduce Financial Exposure
- PBM Audit Best Practices: Tips for Prioritizing and Conducting PBM Audits
- What Health Plans Need to Know about Medicaid Encounter Data