Minding the Guarantee Gap - A 7-Part Series
By Justine Wiebusch, PharmD, MBAMon, Nov, 09, 2020
For more than two decades, The Burchfield Group, an Aon Company (Burchfield) has worked with health plans to negotiate contracts with their Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM). Whether it’s a Request for Proposal (RFP), market check, renewal, or performance auditing, Burchfield has a front row seat to PBM contracting practices. In this article, we will discuss some of these practices and how some practices merit reconsideration given the drug pipeline and recent industry trends.
Steve BaumgardnerThu, Feb, 27, 2020
Steve Baumgardner & Derek FryeTue, Dec, 17, 2019
Steve BaumgardnerMon, Oct, 21, 2019
Steve BaumgardnerWed, Oct, 02, 2019
- How PBMs Make Money in the Medicare Part D Market – A GAO Report Analysis
- CMS Issues New Proposed Protocols for Medicare Part C and D Program Audits and Part C Timeliness Monitoring Project. Proposed Changes Would Take Effect in 2021 Audit Year.
- What Health Plans Need to Know about Medicaid Encounter Data
- CMS Audit Guide for 2020: What to Know
- CMS Compliance: Prescription Drug Events (PDEs) Reporting and Reconciliation