Potential Effects of COVID-19 on Health Plans: PDE records and UM edits (a preliminary review)
By Lynn Stauffer & Derek FryeThu, Apr, 16, 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, we wanted to share some preliminary information we’re hearing from our health plan clients. While we expect several areas of pharmacy utilization to potentially be affected, we wanted to first touch on two topics to be monitoring: PDE records and UM practices.
Lynn Stauffer & Derek FryeThu, Apr, 16, 2020
Alexander HenrichsMon, Jan, 13, 2020
Martha AllenWed, Sep, 11, 2019
Sonya HendersonWed, Oct, 18, 2017
Margaret Berlack & Derek FryeThu, May, 25, 2017
- How PBMs Make Money in the Medicare Part D Market – A GAO Report Analysis
- CMS Issues New Proposed Protocols for Medicare Part C and D Program Audits and Part C Timeliness Monitoring Project. Proposed Changes Would Take Effect in 2021 Audit Year.
- What Health Plans Need to Know about Medicaid Encounter Data
- CMS Audit Guide for 2020: What to Know
- CMS Compliance: Prescription Drug Events (PDEs) Reporting and Reconciliation