How CMS Data Validation Scores Impact Star Ratings
By Jason HoymeFri, Sep, 13, 2019
Since the inception of the CMS Data Validation (DV) program, Burchfield has provided services both as a DV auditor and for DV pre-assessment reviews. Over the past few years, Burchfield has received several questions regarding how the new Star Ratings protocols are impacted by DV scores. We would like to highlight a few of the most important things to remember during your next review and how Burchfield can be of assistance to your teams.
Chris Hanson-EhlingerTue, Nov, 11, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Aug, 18, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Aug, 13, 2014
- How PBMs Make Money in the Medicare Part D Market – A GAO Report Analysis
- CMS Issues New Proposed Protocols for Medicare Part C and D Program Audits and Part C Timeliness Monitoring Project. Proposed Changes Would Take Effect in 2021 Audit Year.
- What Health Plans Need to Know about Medicaid Encounter Data
- CMS Audit Guide for 2020: What to Know
- CMS Compliance: Prescription Drug Events (PDEs) Reporting and Reconciliation