Pharmacy Audits: Removing the Ambiguity Between Health Plan and PBM
By Margaret Berlack & Derek FryeThu, May, 25, 2017
Average Wholesale Prices (AWPs), Maximum Allowable Charges (MACs), generics versus brands, dispensing and administrative fees: the terms form an alphabet soup of acronyms against which various percentage discount formulas are then applied in your PBM contract. Then the formulas are applied against literally millions of individual pharmacy transactions.
Margaret Berlack & Derek FryeThu, May, 25, 2017
Mike TakachWed, Apr, 19, 2017
Derek FryeWed, Apr, 05, 2017
Derek Frye & Yvonne Zachman FiedlerWed, Mar, 01, 2017
Chris Hanson-EhlingerTue, Nov, 11, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerMon, Aug, 18, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Aug, 13, 2014
Chris Hanson-EhlingerWed, Mar, 05, 2014
- Don't let CMS timeliness standards hurt your data validation score
- Bad data validation scores reduce your star rating and bottom line
- New CMS Audit Protocols Increase Documentation Requirements for Medicare Plan Sponsors
- Align data validation stakeholders to avoid last minute mistakes
- Are your PBM pricing discounts seriously underperforming?